Tuesday, October 20, 2009

INfluence

The Halbeath piece will influence my project because of the way that a place (Halbeath) is described by different ways. The beginning shows you a product of the place (the Motorola phone) while giving you directions to the place. Then the piece goes on to show you current images of the place while listening to an old folk song about the place. The end describes the place with more info written down in loose paragraph form. I am going to try and describe my original place in multiple ways such as text, images and the “character” that is there. I will also be thinking about Shredder 1.0 when thinking about how my character is going to be. I want to use familiar things and transform and combine them in different ways so that they are almost unrecognizable when re-assembled. Shredder does this with websites…I will use that same logic to create a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment